Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Father's Day

When I looked at the Our Craft Lounge Design Team Sketch this past Friday, I didn't know what I was going to do with it.  I wanted to try and stay away from flowers on the main panel just for something different.  I decided to use the Fishing With Dad set.  I thought the independent little images would work well for the sketch.  I gave a hint of color to the images with some Copic markers and added a couple of Dew Drops in the bottom left hand corner.  Nice and simple. . .and perfect for dad. 

We'd love for you to play along in the OCL Design Team Sketch on Fridays!  You could win some free stamps!   Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect Father's Day card! That dp is so cool! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Perfectly masculine!! I love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails