Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sending You Smiles


Here's a card using Fall To Layout 90 from the Clean & Simple Stamping Blog.  I used the Sensational Stems set from My Time Made Easy and a Verve sentiment from the Thoughtful Florals set (still one of my absolute favorites).  You know when I saw this ladybug, I HAD to have this set!  LOL  What's so great about this set is that the ladybug pieces also make a flower!  How cool is that? 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you're having a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Sensational Stems (MTME), Thoughtful Florals (Verve); Ink- Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud, New Sprout (Tsukineko); Accessories- Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), ribbon (Papertrey Ink), paper piercer, corner chomper;  Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

3 comments:

Lisa M. said...

What a charming card! I love the raised image panel and that you used pink for the ladybugs. :) TFS :)

Melissa Sauls said...

OMG this is just tooo sweet! Absolutely adorable and I love it! :)

Bethany Paull said...

Oh girl! I love this card. Great colors and popped up wings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails