Friday, May 28, 2010

Life is Better When It Sparkles


I love when Fridays come along. . .especially when there's a long weekend!  I especially love when there's a new Viva la Verve Challenge and I can participate!  This week's challenge was perfect for the holiday weekend with the inspiration pic that I chose.  :)
I used the Starlight Starbright and Swirly Stars sets from Verve.  I used the Pajama Stripe Cuttlebug folder for the cream background and even the Scor-Bug on the brown piece of cardstock. 


There's a Memorial Day SALE at Verve this weekend, so head on over and check it out!  If you're looking for some stamping inspiration, try out the Viva la Verve Challenge!  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous holiday weekend! 



3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just adorable, Charmaine! Love your American card! :)

Michele Kovack said...

This is an awesome card!!! Very Americana!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card - looks perfect for the inspiration photo! Hope you had a good Memorial Day! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails