Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hello

 

I have a card to share with you that I created a couple weeks ago but never shared here.  It's a card that uses the September Key Ingredients Subscription from Taylored Expressions.  I just LOVE the papers in the kit and I especially loved this polka dot paper.  I thought it would be really cute to get out my Bugabee Bug Dies and make a little ladybug card!  I used little pearls from the kit on the antennae. The sentiment is from the Bugabee set. 

I used the Layering Doily Die Medium to die cut a piece of the patterned paper and then stamped the sentiment and flight trail.  I added a scalloped piece to the top of the card using the Small Scallop Border Die.  The ribbon is from the Key Ingredients as is the adorable little wooden button!  You can read all of the details about the Key Ingredients Subscriptions HERE along with finding even more coordinating products!!   Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails