Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hey Ghoulfriend!



I don't know about you, but as much I LOVE Halloween and Halloween stamps, I don't always send cards out in time for the spooky night!  :)  I created this card for a friend of mine who has a Halloween birthday.  I'm hoping to get this in the mail so she received it for her birthday!!  I thought the new Bake Me a Cake Die from Taylored Expressions would look cute as a Halloween cake! 

I used papers from the Chillingsworth Manor Collection from Echo Park.  The witch is from the Fangtastic set and the greeting is from the Toil & Trouble set.  After assembling the cake with different pieces of the patterned paper, I added some Stardust Stickles to it.  I tied some Burlap Twine around the cake to attach the tag.  Behind the cake is a piece of black cardstock I die cut using the Frame It Up 1 Die.  Of course I had to add a spiderweb by using the new Spiders & Spiderweb Die

The inside greeting is from the Build a Treat set.  So, are you good at getting those Halloween cards in the mail?  I hope I've challenged you to do that!  :)  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!
 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails