Monday, September 10, 2012

TE September Key Ingredients Subscription




The September Key Ingredients Subscription is now available at Taylored Expressions!  You've probably heard me rave about the Key Ingredients Subscriptions before, but I'm telling you I LOVE them!  It is so nice to have a new kit delivered to my door each month and it has coordinating patterned paper, cardstock and embellishments!  It also keeps me "up to date" on what papers are "in".  I don't always go shopping for paper, so it's nice for papers that I've seen around blogland to appear at my door each month!  :) 

You can read all of the details HERE along with finding even more coordinating products!!  Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you using this month's kit.  It's a 6x6 page of my daughter Arwen.  I cut the "flags" out of one of the piece of patterned paper in the kit and framed her picture with them.  Her name was die cut using the Tall & Skinny Alpha Die Set.  I added some pearls and buttons from the kit as well as ruffling some of the ribbon for the top border of the picture. 


I don't know how well you can see it in the picture, but the yellow piece of cardstock was embossed using the Houndstooth/Damask Impression Plate.  Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope your Monday is off to a great start!





2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Charmaine! She is SO gorgeous and I LOVE how you used the negative space with the dies! GENIUS!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This is so pretty Charmaine!! What a lovely page!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails