Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mojo Serenity


Stamping time has been minimal lately. . .the end of summer, trying to squeeze in fun and shopping before school starts.  Now the kids are back in school, so things should get back to normal here at home.  :)  I was able to play along with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.  This week you have a choice between round or square!  I chose square.

I dug out an old favorite of mine, Serenity from Verve.  I LOVE this set, but haven't used it with newer Verve stamps coming out.  I especially love this prayer.  It applies to me in my everyday life.  I'm sure it applies to a lot of you, but I've always identified with it. . .even before kids. 

I used papers from the Park Bench Collection from Fancy Pants.  The little flower is from Prima and I used the Leafy Sprigs Die Set along with the coordinating stamp from Sunny Days.  I embossed the leafs with black embossing powder, so they have a nice shine to them.  The bottom of the card uses one of the borders from the Scalloped Trim Trio Die Set

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!

SUPPLIES USED:


  

     
   

   




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails