Thursday, September 12, 2013

Welcome Back To School


One of my kids favorite things in the beginning of the school year is Open House.  They LOVE to show me their classrooms and for me to meet and talk to their teachers.  They also love for me to make little things for the teachers to give them at Open House.  Sometimes I'll put a card set together or sometimes I'll just write a nice card and enclose a $5 Starbucks card or something like that. 

It's been a while since I've used any of the Wreath Series stamps from Taylored Expressions.  I loved the apples on this Apple Wreath and the sentiment was perfect!  I used papers from the Blossom Soup Collection from Jillibean Soup.  I stamped and die cut the wreath using the Seasonal Wreath Die.  I colored the wreath with Copic markers and mounted it to the card with foam tape.  The sentiment was stamped and hand cut into a banner and adhered over the wreath.  I used the Jumbo Flower Border Die to add a little trim.  To finish the card off, I used some rhinestones and some Ladybug Doodle Twine

My daughter is going to love giving this to her teacher!!  :)  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you're having a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES USED:


  

     
   

   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails