Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sending You HUGE Hugs!

 
I have a card today that is for someone who needs some big hugs.  I love to send a card when I can't be there for a real hug.  I know it's not a replacement, but I think it will at least put a smile on this person's face and let them know I'm thinking of them.  :)  It uses the Love Makes the World Go Round set from Taylored Expressions.  I think this little penguin is super cute!  The papers are from the Bundled Up Collection from Crate Paper. 

I used the Layering Doily Die Medium to "frame" the focal piece.  I die cut two doilies then staggered them.  I really like the look of them layered.  I LOVE the little hearts within the scalloped edge.  The image was stamped and colored with Copic markers.  I added some Stardust Stickles to the igloo to give it some sparkle. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you're staying warm wherever you are!  Have a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails