Monday, February 3, 2014

Taylored Expressions February Sneak Peeks: Tanner and Sack It - Bunny

 

It's time for sneak peeks at Taylored Expressions!!  We have lots to show you over the next few days, so I hope you'll visit each day to see what's in store!  Today I have two project to share with you.  The first uses an adorable new set that is part of the Pawsitively Purrfect series of petite stamps concepted by Jen Shults! It's called Tanner and it comes with two coordinating dies.

Isn't Tanner absolutely adorable?  I just love him with his little spots!  So cute!  I used papers from the Happy Camper Collection from We R Memory Keepers for my card.   I stamped and die cut Tanner and his doghouse with the coordinating dies for the set.  I colored Tanner and part of his doghouse using Copic markers.  The majority of the doghouse was paper pieced using different patterns within the paper collection.  I used the Grass Border Die to add some grass to the little scene. 

For my second project, I used a new die in the Sack It Series!!  Just in time for Easter, we bring you Sack It-Bunny.  Instead of using the "sack" die that was intended for the dies in the Sack It Series, I used the new Wicker Pocket Die.  The Wicker Pocket Die creates the scalloped middle section handle that you see in the photo.  Die cut two pieces and attach them together and you have an adorable little pocket!

After I created the two pockets, I die cut the bunny pieces out of different colored cardstocks using the Sack It-Bunny and attached them to the pockets I created! 

They are the perfect size to add little treats to!  You can even add a little note if you'd rather.  This would be an adorable addition to any kid's lunch box!  Aren't they just adorable?

The products we're showcasing this week will be available for purchase on Thursday, February 6th at 7am Pacific!  If you want to see the full sets before Thursday morning, remember the Facebook Preview Party is on Wednesday night at 6 PM PST!

Don't forget to stop and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has created for today!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back here tomorrow!
SUPPLIES USED:


  

   



9 comments:

Courtney K said...

super cute projects, charmaine! love all the layers, paper piecing & coloring on the Tanner card. and the vellum bunny whiskers are too cute.

Jen Shults said...

These are so much fun Charmaine! I love how you used the Wicker Pocket - that's fabulous and Tanner is too adorable!

Unknown said...

These are both darling, Charmaine! Love your Top Dog card and the sweet bunny pockets!

Kerri said...

I just love your Tanner card, and using the wicker pocket with the bunny dies is so clever! Love how those came out!

Patti J said...

These are darling! The pooch looks like my sweet grand-dog, and the bunny is adorable!

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness these are all Soo CUTE Charmaine! Love that you used the Wicker pocket for your Bunny treat holders! And Super Paper piecing for Tanner's Dog house too! Love these Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Cynthia Clark said...

Love the Tanner card!

Anonymous said...

How cute are those, that puppy though is adorable!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

MUST have the puppy, this is so adorable and I love the dp you used with him. Perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails