Sunday, February 2, 2014

VLV Beautiful


On Friday a new Viva la Verve Sketch went up over on the Viva la Verve Blog!!!!  I'm hosting this week, so come on over and play along!  I'd love to see what you create!  For my card, I used the Beautiful Plain Jane along with the All Aflutter Plain Jane. The butterfly was die cut using the All Aflutter Die Set

The papers are from the Happy Go Lucky Collection from American Crafts.  I love how happy and bright the colors in the paper are. . .and with all this snow and school cancellations and delays, I needed some bright, happy colors to make me think of Spring!!  :)  The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock with white craft ink and embossed in white. 

If you'd like to play along, head on over to the Viva la Verve Blog to see other sample using this sketch AND to read about how to play along!  Have a wonderful day!!!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails