Thursday, March 6, 2014

Taylored Expressions March Release Day: Bloom Where You're Planted



It's RELEASE DAY!!  All of the products you've seen over the last few days are NOW AVAILABLE in the TE Store!  I have one more project to share with you before you head over to the store!  ;)  This uses the NEW Bloom Where You're Planted Dies. 

I created these magnets for my daughters' lockers.  I started by diecutting 3 bases using the NEW Bloomin' Stacklets 2.  Next, I die cut all of the pieces to the flower pots using the Bloom Where You're Planted Dies.  I made each flower a little different in either color or shape.  Finally, I used the NEW Chunky Alpha to personalize each one with their initial. 

On the back, I adhered a magnet that's meant for business cards.  There is already an adhesive on them that you peel off the backing and stick your business card to. . .but in this case, they worked well for the back of the Bloomin' Stacklet 2

Thanks for stopping by all week!  I hope you've been inspired and enjoyed seeing the new products!  The rest of the Baker's Dozen also have projects to share today!  HAPPY SHOPPING!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   



2 comments:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Completely adorable Charmaine! Great project. :-)

Kathy JH said...

Cute magnets - love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails