Thursday, March 13, 2014

Verve March Diva Dare

The March Diva Dare is happening over at the Verve Blog.  This month's theme is "Do the Polka"!  I just LOVE polka dots. . .and I love to polka!  LOL  What a fun Diva Dare, right?   For my card, I used Text Objects.  The papers are from the Life of the Party Collection from My Mind's Eye.  I started by stamping the medium heart onto the polka dot patterned paper and cutting it out.  Then I used the Bountiful Backgrounds set and stamped the polka dot pattern and stamped and cut out the smaller heart. 

I die cut a large heart using the Jotted Heart Die.  The pink piece of patterned paper has the large polka dots, which make me smile!  :)   As finishing touches, I added the little button as well as the scored dotted line at the top of the card.

We'd LOVE for you to play along!  Head on over to the Verve Blog to read the details on how to play along. . .and for some inspiration from the rest of the Divas!!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES USED:


  



2 comments:

Marisa said...

Adoring that heart cluster, Charmaine! Darling card and colour combo is one of my faves :)

Anonymous said...

Hey GF, this is so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails