Monday, January 26, 2015

Chick Treat


I have a cute little project to share today.  My project was inspired by this adorable project on Pinterest by Kendra Wietstock.  I was inspired by the fact that it was a 3D treat, but also that it was made of acetate!  I loved the "see-through" look of the treat, so I looked at my Sack It Dies from Taylored Expressions and the candy in the cabinet to see what I could come up with!  :)


When I found Lemonheads in the kids' Halloween candy, I decided to create a little chick using the Sack It To You Die along with the Sack It - Chick.   I thought it worked well!  The container was die cut out of Clear Plastic Sheets.  The Lemonheads "color" the body of the chick yellow, and I just had to die cut yellow wings, the little hair sprout and then of course the eyes, beak, belly and feet.  Those were die cut using Lemon Meringue, Oreo, Pumpkin and Sugar Cube.

I tied the cello bag with some Baker's Twine.  I think it turned out cute!  Hope you've been inspired!  Thanks for stopping by today!

SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   



1 comment:

Taylor said...

Super cute, Charmaine! I love the idea of cutting this from clear acrylic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails