Sunday, January 18, 2015

Let It Snow


I have a card to share with you today!  It uses the Snowflake Border Die from Taylored Expressions.  I die cut a bunch of the borders out of Sugar Cube cardstock.  Then I cut a piece of Strawberry Milkshake and adhered the borders onto the Strawberry Milkshake piece.  After they were all adhered well, I trimmed around the edges of the pink.

I adhered the pink piece to the cardbase with foam tape and then added pink and white sequins from the Gingerbread Lane Sequins to some of the snowflake centers.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white onto Oreo cardstock.  The sentiment is from the Little Bits of Christmas set.  I know this is a simple card, but I love that you would never know those snowflakes came from a border die!  I like using the border dies in other ways than just borders.  I hope you've been inspired today!  Thank for stopping by!

SUPPLIES USED:



   

   
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails