Tuesday, January 6, 2015

TE January Sneak Peeks: Lefty and Goody Goody Gumballs

 

Welcome back for Day 2 of sneak peeks at Taylored Expressions!  I hope you are liking what you've been seeing so far!  I have two more projects to share with you today!  The first uses the NEW Lefty Petite Stamp Set & Die Combo!  Isn't this doggie just adorable? 

I stamped Lefty and then die cut him with the included, coordinating die.  The papers are from the Build a Scene 6x6 Paper Pack.  I stamped the sentiment on Oreo cardstock and embossed it in white.  The tag was also die cut using the Designer Mini Tags

The second card I have for you uses the NEW Goody Goody Gumballs set.  How adorable is this set?  lol  I LOVE that the included, coordinating die for this set has two pieces so you an easily make a shaker out of the gumball machine. 

The papers on this card are from the Rainbow Brights 6x6 Paper Pack.  I also used Cherry Pop, Candy Corn, Oreo, Cookie Monster and Peapod cardstock.  The "shaker" is filled with Rainbow Brights Matched Sequins.  If you notice the blue cardstock with the dashed lines in it, I die cut that using the NEW Build a Scene - On the Road Die set

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

SUPPLIES USED:





6 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Great cards!

Queen Mary said...

Charmaine, I love your cards today! They are so fun!

Eileen L. said...

Such cute cards. Love the dog and the gumball machine, they are adorable.

Sheryl said...

Wag more and bark less???? How cute is that?

pam said...

great coleors and super dog!!!!!

Diane G. said...

Cool idea to use the buttons! Very creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails