Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peeks: Toil & Trouble and Eventful - Fright Night

 

Welcome back for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks at Taylored Expressions!  I hope you've been enjoying the peeks so far!  I have two more projects to share with you today!  The first uses the previously released Toil & Trouble set along with the NEW Toil & Trouble Die Set!



I created a fun set of tags.  I started by using the NEW Build a Tag 5 Die.  I die cut tags out of the Build a Scene - Halloween 6x6 Paper Pack as well as from the Build a Scene - Halloween Matched Kit.  I used a few Little Bits dies to create the tags such as Little Bits - Witch, Little Bits - Witch Boot and Little Bits - Broom.

The second project I created uses the NEW Eventful - Fright Night Die as well as the NEW Sack It - Haunted House!  Aren't these fun dies?   I just LOVE them!  I die cut and pieced together the haunted house using the Sack It To You Die, Sack It - Haunted House and papers from the Build a Scene - Halloween 6x6 Paper Pack as well as from the Build a Scene - Halloween Matched Kit.  Before assembling the house, I embossed it with the NEW Weathered Embossing Folder.

The Eventful - Fright Night is a border die that is great for adding a fun border to an invitation or a card.  Here, I used it as a scene for the front of my haunted house.  Other than the Eventful - Fright Night border, all of the other pieces of the house come with the Sack It - Haunted House Die. . .the ghost, the spider, the windows.  The spiderweb in the doorway is from the Spooky Arbor Accessories Die Set.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Everything you've been seeing this week with be available for purchase tomorrow, August 6 at 7am Pacific!!

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

SUPPLIES USED:







3 comments:

Linda said...

These are fun dies! I just love Halloween!

Eileen L. said...

Such cute tags and cards. Love the papers for this release a lot, great colors.

Joan Ervin said...

Your little tags are all sooo cute, Charmaine, and I love how you added the Eventful - Fright Night diecut to the front of the Haunted House..so fun and fabulous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails