Friday, August 28, 2015

VLV You Are Gorgeous



Hi there!  It's Friday and time for another Viva la Verve Challenge!!  I'm hosting this week, so please come play along!  For my card, I used the Learning to Sail set from Verve Stamps.  I paired it with some papers I had in my stash from the Simple Stories I {Heart} Summer Collection.

I stamped the sailboat on multiple pieces of patterned paper and paper pieced it to give it color.  The sun was stamped and colored using Copic markers.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white.  As a finishing touch I added some faux stitching with a white gel pen around the border of the card.

I hope you've been inspired today!  Please come play along with the sketch!  I'd love to see what you create!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails