Thursday, August 20, 2015

Wee Bit Wicked



Hi there!  I hope your week is going well!  I've been trying to make sure we're all ready to start school next week, so things have been a little busy!  :)  I have a card to share today.  It uses the Tag-a-long Halloween set from Taylored Expressions.  I just LOVE this cute set!

I started by using a mask that I just tore and then sponged to make the orange/yellow background on the card base.  I stamped, colored and die cut the cat and bat from the set using the coordinating Tag-a-long Halloween Dies.  To add to the scene, I used the Spooky Fence Border Die. I found this glittery duct tape at the store and thought I could use it in my cardmaking.  I stuck a piece of it across a piece of cardstock and then die cut the fence out of it!  It worked really well!  It die cut great AND I ended up with a black, glittery fence!  :)

To finish the card off, I used some Baker's Twine.  I hope you've enjoyed the card today and that you've been inspired!  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!!

SUPPLIES USED:








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails