Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Verve!

In case you missed it, last night was the release of all of the NEW Verve you've been seeing this week!  Today I have a simple, masculine card for you using the Proverbs 16:9 Plain Jane.  I stamped the leaves from Bloom & Grow onto Kraft cardstock in Onyx Black ink.  I rubbed some Crumb Cake ink along the edges for a little distressing.

I stamped the sentiment on a separate piece of Kraft cardstock and distressed the edges with scissors.  I adhered that piece with foam dimensionals, added some brads and paper piercing. . .done! 

You can view all of the new stamps and dies HERE!  Thanks for stopping by today and happy shopping!  :)

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Charmaine, I love the look of this card! The distressed and popped up sentiment layer looks wonderful!

Jan Castle said...

Great 'MAN' card!
www.jancastle.blogspot.com
Jan's Joy

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the black and kraft on this.

Rose Ann said...

Very striking and a great guys card, Charmaine! Almost looks like leather/suede.

Lori Craig said...

Charmaine, I was blown away with the beauties of this Verve release, but I believe this little number was my absolute favorite. :) LOVE the striking, classic design. {LOVE}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails