Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mojo Birthday Wishes


I am LOVING this beautiful weather we've been having.  I love it so much, I had to pull out my Summer Days Collection from Echo Park!  :)  I love all of the bright, happy colors and patterns.  I started out using this week's Mojo Monday Sketch for my card.  I used the Making a Statement set from Verve to make a happy birthday card. 

I stamped the sentiment and then die cut some flowers using the coordinating Loopy Blooms Die Set.  I added a little stitching here and there and some bling into the centers of the flowers.  I also drew a border on the sentiment panel with a black pen and ruler.

This is the last day of school before the long weekend!  We're really looking forward to the time off.  Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy YOUR weekend!!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Making a Statement (Verve Stamps); Ink- Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise (PTI), Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Summer Days Collection (Echo Park); Accessories- Loopy Blooms Die Set (Verve Stamps), Small Scalloped Border Die (Taylored Expressions), bling (Doodlebug);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"



2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is just pure sunshine Charmaine! LOVE the colors and those awesome flowers!

Vickie Z said...

Love those papers and the loopy blooms are perfect!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails