Wednesday, May 30, 2012

TESC Laugh


I know I have been missing in action lately.  We are moving, so my posts will be a sparse until our move is finished.  In some down time between packing boxes, I decided to use one of the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge sketches to create a card.  If you haven't heard, Taylor announced the end of the TESC.  She's going out with a bang by havingt FOUR different sketches and you can use them all or just the one or two you'd like!  You can read all of the info by following the link above. 

I used the TESC159 for my card along with the Oops a Daisy set and Oops a Daisy Dies.  I turned the sketch on its side to fit the image.  The paper is from the Summer Fresh Collection from Simple Stories and I LOVE it!  I also used the Grass Border Die along with some of my favorite ribbon from the TE store! 


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope to be posting more regularly soon!  Have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a pretty card! I love that polka dot ribbon and the popped up flower is gorgeous! I hadn't heard about the TESC challenge ending!!! She has such great sketches. :(

April said...

So cheerful and bright. Love the layout too!

Tracy said...

LOVE how this turned out Charmaine!!! This set works perfectly with this sketch. Thanks for playing along. I'm sure going to miss them! :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails