Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thinking of You


Today I have a card that uses the latest Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge.  I decided to use the Make It Amazing set for my card.  I also used the Simple Stories Fabulous Collection.  I started by cutting strips of the patterned paper for my long banner strips.  Then I die cut a circle with Plain Circle Nestabilities and stamped the leaf image on it.  Next, I stamped the leaf image onto Buttercream cardstock and die cut it using the coordinating Twiggy Branch Die

Next I stamped the butterfly and die cut it using the Elegant Butterflies Die Set.  I added some glitter to the butterfly and attached it to the circle panel with foam tape.  As a finishing touch, I stitching around the card.  Come play along with the sketch challenge!  We'd LOVE to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Make It Amazing (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Bamboo Leaves, Rose Bud (Memento); Paper- Fabulous Collection (Simple Stories); Accessories- Elegant Butterflies Die Set, Twiggy Branch Die (Taylored Expressions), Plain Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), glitter;  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"



3 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This is so stunning! i love all the layers you created with the papers, stamps, and dies - just amazing!

Taylor said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Charmaine! And one of my very favorite KI kits ever!

Kathy Martin said...

FANTASTIC! Love the pastel colors, design and butterfly...oh and the leaf spring! Love it all! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails