Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mojo Dream



It's been a few days since I've posted.  Things have been a little crazy around here, so I haven't been able to stamp.  Today, I found some time and decided to participate in the latest Mojo Monday Sketch.  I flipped the panel on my card because I liked the butterfly at the bottom rather than at the top of the circle.  I used the butterfly from the Blue Skies set along with the All AFlutter Die Set.  The sentiment is from the Believe set. 

I added some Diamond Stickles to the popped up, die cut butterfly.  The circular panel was die cut with Plain Circle Nestabilities and then sponged around the edge while still in the die.  The patterned paper is from the Colorwheel Collection from Doodlebug.  After assembling the pieces of the card, I decided to use my Scor-Buddy and Scor-Bug to create the embossing "stitching" along the top and bottom of the card. 

If you're looking for a starting point for a card, this Mojo Monday sketch is a great one!  Come play along!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Blue Skies, Believe (Verve Stamps); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine), Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise (PTI); Paper- Colorwheel Collection (Doodlebug); Accessories- All AFlutter Die Set (Verve Stamps), Plain Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Diamond Stickles (Ranger), Scor-Bug (ScorPal); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails