Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Be Mine, Love


Today I have a card using one of the newest stamp sets from Taylored Expressions called Valentine Doodles.  I just love all of the bits and pieces contained in this set.  I started out with Deconstructed Sketch 84.  The papers are from the Secret Crush Collection from Pink Paislee. 

The first thing I did was choose my paper pieces according to the sketch.  Once I decided which papers went where, then I started stamping and coloring.  I stamped the little heart flowers on the pink cardstock that's tucked behind.  LOVE was stamped and colored using Copic markers.  I stamped the heart with wings, colored it with Copic markers, cut it out and adhered it to the card with foam tape.  I even added some Stardust Stickles to it.  :)  The ribbon is from the Love Letters Project Pantry.  Across the top of the card I used the Heart Border Die

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you're having a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Valentine Doodles (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Sweet Blush (PTI); Paper- Secret Crush Collection (PinkPaislee); Accessories- Heart Border Die (Taylored Expressions), Copic markers, Stardust Stickles;  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"



1 comment:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

WOW, Charmaine! This is so adorable! I love all those layers and the stamp images you chose. It's a lovely valentine! XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails