Thursday, January 24, 2013

MFT Set in Stone


I can't remember the last time I played along with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club.  I saw this week's sketch and I had to play along.  I used the Pure Innocence Prehistoric Girl set to create a sort of Valentine.  I thought the image and theme would pair well with the Sugar Chic Collection from Heidi Swapp. 

I stamped and colored the image using Copic markers.  I used the Hearts a Plenty Die-namics to create the little heart embellishment.  I punched a circle out of one of the patterned papers and attached it behind the clear button.  Finally I tied some hemp cord around the bottom of the card.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!




1 comment:

scrappingnana said...

This is so adorable. Perfect papers and colors. Great sentiment also. TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails