Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Taylored Expressions January Spotlights: Oh What a Holiday and Stuck on You



 
I hope you had fun shopping yesterday!  Welcome back for a spotlight on some of the newly released products!!  Today I'm featuring Oh What a Holiday and Stuck on You.   You can find all of the newly released products in the Fresh Out of the Oven Catelgory in the TE Store.  My first project uses the Oh What a Holiday set.  I created a set of mini cards using the new Tuck & Close Notecard Die




I die cut focal pieces using the Labels Stacklets 2 and then stamped the various images and colored them.  The papers are from the Love Letters Project Pantry.  Even though the papers are Valentine, I tried to pick pieces that would work with the different holidays. The focal panels are mounted with foam tape so when you tuck and close them, it doesn't cover the focal piece at all, but tucks behind.


The sentiment panels were created using the Banner Stacklets 1.  There are even adorable 3x3 Notecard Envelopes that fit these little notecards. . .perfect for school Valentines!!  I "sealed" the envelopes with die cuts from Cupid's Arrows and Love Tree.

My second project today uses the Stuck on You set.   I created a flat Valentine that I thought would be perfect for my kids to take to school.  I used the Scalloped Notecard to create a little "bag topper" for the stickers that I thought would be fun to give as treats. . .especially since they're not really advised to bring any kind of food.  The sentiment certainly works perfectly for that!  ;)


Again, I used papers from the Love Letters Project Pantry along with hearts from the Cupid's Arrows Die Set.  Inside the flap, I stamped a sentiment and left room for the kids to sign their name.  These sets get me all excited to create Valentine's for school!  And I know the kids will LOVE to help!  :)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to visit each of the Baker's Dozen to see the eye candy they have for you today!




4 comments:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Super cute stuff! Your tiny notes are so fun, and that hedgie card is such a great idea!

Jen Shults said...

These are adorable Charmaine! I love your little note-cards and embellished envelopes! So so fun!

Shannon White said...

SO CUTE Charmaine!! 8-) Love your Darling tuck and close notes! the stacklets 2 looks Great with it!! And your Hedgie Valentine is such a Super idea for the kiddos to give out at school!! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Unknown said...

Darling, Charmaine! Love your sweet little notes and what a great idea for a school valentine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails