Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Taylored Expressions January Release Day: Swirls Cutting Plate


It's RELEASE DAY at Taylored Expressions, so you can now purchase all of the goodness you've seen right HERE.  Today I'm featuring a new cutting plate that is now available. . .the Swirls Cutting Plate.  I don't know about you, but I LOVE being able to add design to an otherwise plain card by just using one of these cutting plates. 

For my card today, I created a clear card.  I had a tough time getting a good picture of without glare, but I was finally able to catch a good angle.  :)  I die cut red cardstock from the Love Letters Project Pantry with the Swirls Cutting Plate and adhered it to black cardstock.  I created an acetate card and stamped the Graphic Greetings Valentine sentiment in white StazOn onto the front.  I added a couple die cuts from the Cupid's Arrows Die Set as well as some Ladybug Doodle Twine to finish the card. 

I think this cutting plate would look great embossed too!  I think I'll try that next!  ;)  I hope you've been inspired today!  Hop around and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has to show you and have fun shopping!




8 comments:

Taylor said...

Super cute, Charmaine! I feel inspired to get out my transparency! :)

Unknown said...

This is just so sweet, Charmaine! Fabulous clear card!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Love the clear card idea and the Swirls Cutting plate, Charmaine! Very cute!

Jen Shults said...

This is fantastic Charmaine! I love the cutting plates... so quick and easy but I really love that you stamped on the acetate card... brilliant!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oooh - it took me a second to figure out that was acetate! I was looking closely, thinking "How did she get that white ink so smooth across the die cut?!" and then I finally saw the reflection - duh! :) Fabulous, Shortcake!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

What an amazing combination of products! GREAT card!!

Shannon White said...

LOL I am with Carole!! LOL I had that exact same thought process, LOL! OMGoodness how Clever are you Charmaine!! LOVE the Acetate!! Super idea and looks Amazing! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Jami said...

How fun to pair a transparancy with a cutting plate. I never would have thought of that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails