Thursday, October 3, 2013

Taylored Expressions October RELEASE DAY!!


Today is RELEASE DAY at Taylored Expressions and all of the products we've been featuring for the last couple of days are NOW AVAILABLE in the TE Store!!  I have another project for you that uses one of the NEW Sack It To You sets!  I used the Sack It To You and Sack It: Reindeer to create a. . . baby chick!!  LOL  I know,  I know it's not Christmas and it's not a reindeer, but when I first picked up the reindeer dies, those antlers made me think of chicken feet!  :)  So, I went with it and showed you how you can create a baby shower favor or even an Easter treat using the Sack It To You and Sack It: Reindeer!!

All you need to change is the color of cardstock and that round "nose". . .just cut off a piece of the bottom and it will give you a "beak".  I used a Pixie Stick for the "Welcome Baby" sign.  The sign was die cut using the Label Stacklets 1.  "Welcome" was stamped using a partial sentiment from Bringing Home Baby, and "baby" was die cut using the Tall & Skinny Alpha

These Sack It To You sets are SO much fun!!  I hope you've enjoyed today's project!  Please visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen to see what they've created!!

Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Jen Shults
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Pattie Goldman
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess

SUPPLIES USED:


  

   




4 comments:

Pattie said...

So, so cute! Love it!

Marisa said...

Too cute! Looks like he has dreadlocks ;)

Queen Mary said...

Charmaine, how fun! What a cute little gift container!

Joan Ervin said...

This is totally genius, Charmaine!!!! I never would have come up with this idea...your little chick bag is absolutely adorable!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails