Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Verve October Diva Dare

The October Diva Dare is happening over on the Verve Blog.  Today is my day to share my answer to the challenge.  This month's challenge is called Tag, You're It!!  Head on over to the Verve Blog for more details on the challenge and to find out how to win!
 
I decided to use a tag on a card for the challenge.  I used the new Chevron Love and Holiday Treats sets.  The tag image is from Holiday Treats and I just love the chevron heart from Chevron Love.  The papers are from the Harvest Lane Collection from Simple Stories. The tag was die cut using the Tagged Rectangle Die
After I die cut, stamped and assembled the tag, I also die cut a heart from the Heart Quartet Die that fit perfectly in the center of the large heart.  The ribbon is from the Autumn Elements Ribbon Collection.  I added a little sparkler to finish off the tag and attached it to the card.  The tag can be taken off the card and used on a gift or maybe even for a bookmark.  I hope you've been inspired to create!!   Thanks for stopping by today!!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love the background paper and the heart. Beautiful card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails