Monday, October 28, 2013

You're a Classic



Have you seen this month's Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions?  This month's set is called Instant Love and it's perfect for all you vintage lovers!  I created a feminine card using what I consider 50's and 60's colors.  When I think of a 50's diner or a Sock Hop, I think of pink and turquoise. I used papers from the Vintage Bliss Collection from Simple Stories. 

I remember when I got my first "boom box" that you could record onto cassette from the radio.  My dad was a HUGE Doo Wop fan, so the oldies station was always playing on the radio when we'd be in my dad's truck.  He'd sing a long with every song and I LOVED listening to him sing.  Once I got my boom box, I used to listen to the oldies station too and hit "record" every time I'd hear a song that I liked or knew from my dad singing along.  LOL  So, this cassette on my card is my "oldies tape" from the radio.  :)   I used the coordinating Remember When Die Set on my card as well as the Medium Scallop Border Die and the Small and Medium Doily Dies

For more details on each subscription, you can visit THIS PAGE in the TE Store.   It breaks down each subscription as far as what is included and how much it costs.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   





1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Charmaine! That cassette tape is super cute! I also remember sitting by my boom box and hitting record when a song came on the radio that I wanted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails