Friday, October 4, 2013

Taylored Expressions Spotlight Day


Happy Friday!!  I hope you've enjoyed all of the peeks this week. . .and I hope you enjoyed shopping yesterday!!  If you haven't shopped, the new Taylored Expressions release products are NOW AVAILABLE in the TE Store!

Today I have a couple of projects to show you using some of my favorite products from the release.  The first project is this Christmas tree tag.  It was created using the O Christmas Tree Die.   After making the shaped card using the solid die, I die cut the tree using the swirly die and applied an adhesive all over it and dunked it in glitter.  It is so pretty and sparkly!!  I added some red rhinestones as ornaments and then used the Mix & Match Bows Die to create a bow out of felt in Red Hot for the top.  I finished the tag off with some Ladybug Doodle Twine

The inside was stamped with an image and sentiment from the Christmas Doodles set. 

My second project for today is a simple card, but I LOVE it!  I started by using the Snowflake Cutting Plate along with the Dry Emboss Brayering Technique.  I LOVE how the background turned out!!  The navy ink really make those snowflakes pop, don't you think?  The snowman and sentiment are from the Christmas Doodles set.  The snowman was colored using Copic markers.

The sentiment tab was die cut using Banner Stacklets 1.  I used a circle punch on the snowman.  Like I said, a pretty simple card, but very festive I think.  :)

Remember to visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen to see what they have created today!  Thanks for visiting this week!  Have a wonderful weekend!


SUPPLIES USED:





2 comments:

Kathy JH said...

Great tag and love the card! really like the brayering technique.

Cynthia Clark said...

Cute tag! Can't wait to get my hands on the snowflake cutting plate. I just ordered the color block plate, excited to get it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails