Friday, April 16, 2010

Ain't No Sunshine


Today's Friday and it's time for another Our Craft Lounge Design Team Sketch!  Today's sketch was based on an ADORABLE card from Kisa!  You can see her adorable card on the OCL Blog!  For my card, I used the Sunshine Cheer set.  So far, I've always used this set for sunny days and sunshine.  I thought today, in honor of the rain that we've been having, I'd create a card for the non-sunny days!  LOL 


I stamped the cloud on white cardstock twice, colored them and cut them out.  I stamped a cloud on the focal piece, colored it and then stamped the raindrops and colored them using Copics.  I added some Stardust Stickles to the heart raindrops as well.  I mounted the cut out clouds using dimensional adhesive and added some faux stitching, brads and drew a box with a black pen and ruler. 


Hope you have time to play today!  Thanks for stopping by!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Sunshine Cheer (OCL);  Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Accessories- brads (Making Memories), white gel pen, paper piercer, Copic markers, Stardust Stickles, circle and scallop circle punches (Marvy Uchida);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is SO sweet! Love all those hearts Charmaine! Have a great weekend.

Vicki G said...

I love this! So soft and pretty!

Hugs

Vicki

Joy said...

Oooooh! This is so cute! I love what you did with the clouds!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Too sweet. Perfect for today here too.

Bethany Paull said...

Cute! I like your hand drawn border and popped up clouds.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails