Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sweet Sunny Sunday

Happy Easter!  Hope you're having a beautiful day full of sunshine!  We're spending time with family today, so that's sunshine in itself for me.  :)  I was able to stamp a quick card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I just LOVE it when a card comes together quickly!  I used the Sunshiney Day Pure Innocence from My Favorite Things.  Such a cute stamp! 

Have a wonderful day today whatever you do!  Thanks for stopping by!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Sunshiney Day (MFT); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Butterflies & Blossoms (DCWV), Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise (PTI); Accessories- Plain Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Copic markers, Stardust Stickles;  Finished card measures 4.25" square

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Easter my friend! The card is darling!

Lee said...

Such a happy card! Love it :)

Lee x

Lee said...

Such a happy card! Love it :)

Lee x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Charmaine! Love that image and the great coloring! FUN papers! :o)

Alex said...

How fun Charmaine and really adorable!! I hope you had a nice Easter! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

Super cute, Charmaine! I just love that stamp and the bright and happy colors you paired with it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails