Wednesday, April 14, 2010

All the Goodness of Life



This week is sure flying by!  I can't believe it's Wednesday already!  Today's card uses Fall To Layout 85 from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.  I used a scrap of patterned paper from my scrap bin. . .and it was near the bottom!  LOL  I used one of the newest releases from Taylored Expressions, Let's Do Coffee.  I used some Kraft cardstock for the card base and stamped the different coffee mugs from the set in the right corner in Sahara Sand VersaMagic.  The sentiment was stamped in Dark Brown chalk ink. 

I don't know about you, but I'm really feeling this sentiment this morning!  :)  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Let's Do Coffee (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Sahara Sand (VersaMagic), Dark Brown (Fluid Chalk Ink); Paper- SU, Kraft (PTI); Accessories- Old Olive grosgrain (SU), Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest);  Finished card measures 3.5"x6.5"

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is super cute! Love the Dew Drops at the top too!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card!! Makes me wanna second cup!! :)

Natasha said...

Super cute! I love the row of gems on here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails