Thursday, April 8, 2010

Taylored Expressions RELEASE DAY!


Today's the day!  You can now purchase all of the new sets from Taylored Expressions!  The last set I have to show you is Let's Do Coffee.  It's an adorable new set from the Apple Doodle Ink line.  For my project, I used a glassine bag and filled it with some yummy flavored coffee beans.  I just added some ribbon around the bag and created a "tag" using Plain Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities.  I stamped the image onto Choice Snow White cardstock and again on Kraft cardstock.  I colored the image on the Kraft cardstock using Copic markers and Smooch in Gold Lame and Pumpkin
Before cutting out and attaching the Kraft image to the white image, I cut out the "Wake Up" label from the white image using a craft knife and attached it to the Kraft image.  Then I cut out the Kraft image and adhered it over top of the white image. 

To recap the new products that are now available:
Alterable - Tea tin

Be sure to stop and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has to show you today!  I hope you've enjoyed the sneak peeks and wish you happy shopping!

9 comments:

Jami said...

Such a perfect little gift...or even could be a party favor - love it!

Jodi Collins said...

SOOOOO super cute Charmaine! What an AWESOME idea! I must get some of these bags...they make a great gift!

Carolina said...

What an adorable way to gift some coffee...I can just see it in a basket with other coffee goodies ~ love it!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful way to give out samples of some favourite coffee. Now I need both the tea and the coffee sets

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this, Charmaine. Simply perfect in every way!

Alex Maldonado said...

Charmaine this is just adorable!! makes me want a nice cup! I love how elegant it looks!!

Melissa Sauls said...

How cute with all that coffee in the yummy bag! Absolutely perfect...I bet it smells GREAT too! :)

Karen Motz said...

What a yummy looking bag of beans...I can almost smell them...Mmmmmmmmm!!!

Donna Baker said...

Hmmm...what a fun pkg for a coffee gift! Love the kraft paper

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails