Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Brighter Skies


I have a happy card today.  :)  I used one of the latest releases from Taylored Expressions, Sunny Days with coordinating dies.   Is this not just the happiest little stamp set?  I just LOVE the little sun and little rainbow.  So, so cute! 

I started with a smaller card base than normal.  The card is 4.75"x5.5".  I'm just really loving the "skinny" cards lately.  I trimmed a Kraft piece of cardstock to 3"x4.75" and stamped the sentiment.  The cloud and rainbow were die cut using Choice Snow White cardstockTIP:  I used Copic markers to color each arch of the rainbow rather than die cutting the rainbow 6 times in different colored cardstock.  The sun was die cut in yellow and then stamped and then the center was die cut in orange and stamped with the little face.  I mounted the sun and cloud onto the card with foam tape.  To finish the card, I added a piece of Black Polka Dot Trendy Tape and some faux stitching with a white gel pen

I hope this card made you smile!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! 




1 comment:

Beckie said...

Love your bright and cheery card.

Be blessed, Beckie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails