Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ornaments


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!  We did!  Very busy with a touch of chaos, but good!  :)  I haven't been able to post for a while with all of the holiday activities and the kids all being home, so I have a little post that was something I created before Christmas.  I was helping with my oldest daughter's Christmas party at school and I was in charge of the craft.  They all created these adorable little mitten ornaments. 

I used the mitten die from Spellbinders along with some chipboard. . .a.k.a. cereal and cracker boxes from the kitchen to create the mitten.  The gingerbread and sentiment are from the Holiday Button Bits set along with the Holiday Button Bits Die Set from Papertrey Ink.  I was inspired by the card I made HERE.  I used Pure Poppy cardstock and some patterned papers from the Handmade Holiday Collection from Simple Stories. 

The ivy leaves were created with the Holly Jolly Die Collection.  I strung some jingle bells onto the jute and added some buttons to the gingerbread.  The kids LOVED making the ornaments.  I ended up making a few extras to use as tags on gifts.  They really dressed up little bags of sweets! 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you're getting some crafty time in as well as LOTS of family time!  I'll check in again soon!



2 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

These are adorable! What a great project for kids!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute,great for the children,wishing you all a Happy New Year...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails