Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Taylored Expressions December Sneak Peek




It’s sneak peek time at Taylored Expressions and we've got a lot to show you over the next few days!  This month we're doing a Petite-a-Palooza featuring sets from all our illustrators.  They make great gifts for crafty friends and are a great way to "get started" with TE if you've never tried our stamps before. 

I am featuring two sets today.  The first is called You Take the Cake and it is a full size set that was first introduced as a free promotional item during our September Birthday Bash but now it will be available for sale!  It features images from all of our designers and is great for birthdays! 

For my card, I stamped and colored the present and balloon image with Copic markers and then cut it out.  The papers are from the 9 to 5 Collection from October Afternoon.  For the little scalloped piece, I used the Small Scallop Border Die.  For fun and some sparkle, I added some Glitter Tape!  I used Spinach and Rouge

My second project today features the Love Bugs set.  Love Bugs comes with 2 dies and is the beginning of a fun new series of all sorts of canning jars and contents.  It was concepted by Jami and illustrated by Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line.  It's an adorable set and I just LOVE the little bugs!  :)

I stamped the jar and then die cut it using the coordinating dies.  I stamped the bugs inside and colored the jar and bugs.  I paper pieced part of the lid.  The sentiment was stamped in white craft ink and then embossed in white.  The papers are from the Happy Day Collection from Simple Stories.  I stamped a little "hello" on the jar tag with the Many Minis - Occasions set.

We have inspiration to share Wednesday through Saturday.   All of the new products will be available for purchase tomorrow, Thursday, December 6th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has for you today!  Hope to see you again tomorrow!!


  • Jen Shults
  • Jodi Collins
  • Karen Giron
  • Kerri Michaud - Guest Designer
  • Melody Rupple
  • Regina Mangum
  • Sankari Wegman
  • Shannon White
  • Shelly Mercado
  • Stephanie Kraft
  • Taylor VanBruggen
  • Wanda Guess







  • 7 comments:

    Kerri said...

    These are adorable, Charmaine! I love your layout on the first card, and the embossed sentiment looks fabulous on the sweet love bug card:)

    Debra Miller said...

    Such fun cards Charmaine! Love them.

    Anonymous said...

    The bugs are adorable! Great card. Pat K.

    Renee said...

    I really love the bugs and jar...the card is very cute too!

    Shannon White said...

    Oh Soo Cute Cute Cute Charmaine! Love both of these! such fun cheery dp's and Super layouts too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    miatagal said...

    Charmaine,

    Your cards are amazing as usual; I particularly love the buggy one!!

    TFS!!!

    Taylor said...

    So cute, Charmaine! I LOVE your love bugs! The balloon patterned paper is so cute!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails