Friday, December 14, 2012

VLV Love Is Long


It's Friday and time for another Viva la Verve Challenge!  This week, I am hosting and I'd LOVE to see what you create!  I started with patterned papers from the Times and Seasons Collection from Echo Park.  The sentiment is from the Stronger Love set from Verve. 

I stamped the sentiment in Frost White craft ink and then embossed it with white embossing powder. I die cut a heart out of Kraft cardstock using the Jotted Heart Die.   The smaller hearts were die cut out of patterned paper using the From the Heart Die Set.  I also stamped a polka dot pattern on the large heart with a stamp from the Bountiful Backgrounds set. 

I'd love to see what you create using this sketch!  Come play along!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!



2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just darling, Charmaine! Love those layered hearts and the white embossing on the dark circle.

Beate said...

What a great card, Charmaine!
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails