Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Treats



I'm always trying to come up with new ideas for classroom treats for my kids.  I wanted to create something using the Cupcake Wrap from Taylored Expressions.   I decided it would pair perfectly with the Totally Tags: Halloween set!!

So, I created the little "cupcake" using the Cupcake Wrap and actually put cupcake liners in there.  Instead of filling them with batter, I put a little "spooky green filler" in there and put little Halloween treats like bubbles, erasers and bat rings.  You can even put little candies in there, but our schools have a no food treat policy, so Halloween erasers, rings and bubbles fit the bill!!

They are super simple to make and the cupcake liner stays in the cupcake wrap perfectly!  I stamped the images from Totally Tags: Halloween and die cut them with the coordinating Totally Tags Dies and adhered them to the fronts of the "cupcakes". 

I hope I've inspired you with a different way to use the cupcake wrap if you're just not in the mood (or don't have time) for baking!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails