Friday, October 25, 2013

Joy


I was playing around with products from the latest release from Taylored Expressions and I came up with this card.  I used the Christmas Doodles set along with one of the Christmas Treat Toppers Dies.  I was really drawn to the flourish in the Christmas Doodles set and wanted to feature that on a card.  I stamped it twice and colored it.  Originally, my plan was to stamp a sentiment from the set, but then I looked at the Christmas Treat Toppers Dies and decided I liked the "Joy" die. 

As a finishing touch, I used the Mix & Match Bows dies to finish the card.  The bow was die cut using Red Hot Felt.  To add a touch of sparkle, I added some Stardust Stickles.  Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you've been inspired to create!  Have a wonderful weekend!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails