Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Taylored Expressions October Sneak Peeks: A Winter View


Welcome back for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks here at Taylored Expressions!!  I hope you enjoyed yesterday's peeks!!  Today I've got a couple awesome new products to show you!  My card uses the NEW A Winter View set.  A Winter View coordinates with all previously released window dies!  I used it with another exciting new product, the Color Block Cutting Plate!

There are so many possibilities with the Color Block Cutting Plate and it's an incredible value with all of the extra dies included!  You can use just the outside frame for color blocked cards or you can incorporate the additional dies for lots of layers!  Those additional layering dies can be used without the outside frame as well!

After stamping the Nativity image, I masked off the edges and used the Bouncing Brayer Technique to create the background sky.   I love how this set coordinates with the Color Block Cutting Plate.  It gives a card with a different look!


I love the Color Block Cutting Plate so much that I created another card using it!  :)   This card uses the NEW Christmas Doodles set.  I created this card vertically so you can see the difference in the orientation when you use the Color Block Cutting Plate.  The placement of the scalloped frame pieces can also change depending on the orientation of your card.

I hope you've enjoyed today's peeks!!  Remember, all of these new products will be available for purchase TOMORROW, Thursday,  at 7am Pacific!!

Again, the rest of the Baker's Dozen has wonderful creations to share with you today!!

Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Jen Shults
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Pattie Goldman
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again tomorrow!!



4 comments:

Jami said...

Two really great takes on that cutting plate!! It never occurred to me that the window scene would fit there - I LOVE that! And the simple color blocking with that sweet little tree is so FUN!

Donna Whitten said...

I just love what you've done with that cutting plate, cute cards.

Queen Mary said...

I am loving this new die plate -- thanks for so many variations!

JoAnn said...

Great cards using the new cutting plate. I love how you did the background sky. Thanks for the video tutorial.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails