Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Taylored Expressions May Sneak Peeks: P&P Journaling - Graph


Welcome back for Day 2 of sneak peeks at Taylored Expressions!!  Today, we're featuring all of the new Pockets & Pages Products as well as some other exciting things!  I have a scrapbook layout to share with you today.

For my layout, I used the P&P Journaling - Graph on the pieces of Kraft cardstock behind each of the pictures.  I used the Star Stacklets to dress up the pictures a bit.  These were the kids school pictures this year.  I'm not sure why I don't have one the same size for Isabelle. . .maybe it's a preschool thing.  :)  On the left page, the sentiment is from the new Leave a Little Sparkle stamp set.  I stamped and embossed in white on black cardstock. 

I don't know how well you can tell in the photo, but the sentiment page is embossed with stars.  I just took Star Stacklets of different sizes and placed them on the page and ran them through my Big Shot with an embossing mat.  It adds a nice, subtle detail. 


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog (insert link: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/) each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

For more peeks of these new products, please visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh love the subtle stars. I want to try that!!
Laurie B

Unknown said...

So sweet, Charmaine! Love all the stars!

Queen Mary said...

Excellent use of the new sparkle sentiment! What a great way to mark the kids' year!

Cynthia Clark said...

All-star project!

Kathy JH said...

Love your LO! I need to try that star embossing technique - love the look of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails