Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Taylored Expressions May Sneak Peeks: Sack It - Monster and Boscoe



Welcome back for Day 3 of sneak peeks at Taylored Expressions!  Have you been enjoying the sneak peeks so far?  I sure hope so!  We have more exciting new products to show you today!  I have two projects to share with you.  The first uses the NEW Sack It: Monster Die.

Is that monster not adorable?  I can see it used for so many things for my kids. . .especially for my son!  This die coordinates with the Sack It To You Die, but I've used it here just on a card.   I LOVE that you can choose the colors of your monster by just diecutting out of whatever color cardstock you'd like and then piecing it together!  The little triangles on the sides of the card came from using the NEW Triangles Cutting Plate. . .I used the pieces that come out once it's die cut.  The sentiment is from the NEW Dino-mite set. 

For my second project, I've used the new Boscoe set.  Boscoe is the newest set in the Pawsitively Purrfect Collection.  Isn't he cute?  LOL  I love this sentiment from the set too!  Boscoe was stamped and then die cut using the coordinating die set, which comes with the stamp set. 

The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white.  The background uses the Triangles Cutting Plate.  Here, you can see what the whole thing looks like as opposed to in my first card. 



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog (insert link: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/) each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

For more peeks of these new products, please visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen!

 Thanks for stopping by and remember. . .TOMORROW all of the products will be available for purchase in TE Store!!



8 comments:

Marisa said...

That monster is just too cute!!! Love the green and yellow together with the touches of black to make him shine :)

WhoMom said...

Love the monster!

Anonymous said...

Love the monster and the creative use of the cutting plate.
Laurie B

Angie K. said...

Those cutting plates are great with the stamp sets! Super Cute cards!

Kathy JH said...

Great cards! Love that lil monster - simply adorable. And that pup reminds me of my daughters dog.

loulou said...

Very cute cards. I love every single part of the release today.

Cora Schindel said...

The monster is so fun! :)

CraftyPaws said...

Love both cards, but in love with that doggy one. so stinkin cute! tfs hugs, Kristina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails