Monday, May 5, 2014

Taylored Expressions May Sneak Peeks: Patriotic Prose: USA and Light Up the Night



It's time for sneak peeks at Taylored Expressions!  We've got lots of new products to show you over the next few days!  I have two projects for you today.  My first project features the NEW Patriotic Prose: USA stamp.  I created a set of bookmarks using this stamp set.

I stamped the image and then die cut a bunch of stars using the NEW Star Stacklets and added them around the bookmarks!  I sprinkled some bling in there as well as some red, white and blue Baker's twine. 

My second project uses a couple of new products as well.  The fireworks and sentiment are part of the new Light Up the Night set.  I stamped the fireworks first.  Next I die cut the skyline using the new City Skyline Die and attached it with foam tape over the firework scene. 

The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white.  I just love the City Skyline Die!  Doesn't it make for such an exciting looking city scene?  ;)


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog (insert link: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/) each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

For more peeks of these new products, please visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to see you again tomorrow for more sneak peeks!
 





12 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Charmaine, I love your yellow windows in the city and the July 4th tags -- very fun for favors!

Renee said...

Great bookmarks....and they make perfect little inserts to mail to those you love just to say "I am thinking of you".

Simply AJ said...

Love your card and tags! Such a great layered city scene... Really neat! Thanks for sharing. AJ@queenofmynest

Kathy JH said...

Great rags and card! I love that city skyline!

Trisha said...

Your celebrate card is just awesome. Like the tags, also.

Kendra said...

Everything is simply STUNNING!!! I love that City Skyline die too ~ so much fun.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Totally and completely FABULOUS!!! Love your projects Charmaine! XO

Anonymous said...

I love the night sky. The bookmarks are great too.

Joan Ervin said...

What awesome patriotic tags, Charmaine, and I love how you created the sky on your card...the white embossing looks fantastic!!!!

Jen Shults said...

Great projects Charmaine! I love the wonderful bookmarks!

Angie K. said...

Love those bookmarks! Thanks for sharing!

WhoMom said...

Love the bookmarks and the cityscape is awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails