Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Thinking of You


I have a card to share today using the May Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions.  The May Stamp of the Month is called Bloom & Grow

I just LOVE the sweet little flower images in this set.  There are the stems and two different sets of flowers that pair with the stems.  It makes it so easy to create two-color flowers without having to use markers to color the stems and flowers separately.  The papers I used are from the Sweet Girl Collection from Echo Park.  Bloom & Grow also has a coordinating die set available (sold separately) called Hello Blooms.  I didn't use the die set on this card, but it makes it even easier to create adorable things with this set. 

You can find more information HERE on all of the different subscriptions available at Taylored Expressions.  I personally am a big fan of the Deluxe Subscription because I LOVE the stamp sets and having perfectly coordinated papers to go with it!  ;)  Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a wonderful day!!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




2 comments:

Marisa said...

This card screams spring and happiness :) Love it.

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card I love how the little butterfly pops off the card

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails