Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Treats


Things have been pretty crazy around here, but I HAD to whip up 40 Halloween treats last night for my daughters' classes.  Today was their Halloween Parade and Halloween parties in school.  I'm not usually a last minute kind of person, but time just got away from me.  Since I only started last night, they had to be super simple.  I had a box of the Utz Halloween pretzels, which already come in individual little Halloween bags, but I had to "craft them up" a little!  LOL  I got these ADORABLE Halloween $1 stamps a little while back at Michael's.  They are really quick to color, so they worked perfectly. 

I basically just wrapped cardstock around the little pretzel bags and added the Halloween character "buttons" with foam tape.  I actually can't believe I got them all done, but since I did, I was able to create a few treats for the teachers too.  I'll share those with you in the next day or so!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!



3 comments:

reeree62 said...

Charmaine, I also snagged four of those CUTIE stamps from Mike's!! Adorable! You did a nice job...good Mommy you are! <3

Cheryl said...

These are so cute. I can't believe you made them in one day!!! I used the same stamps for treats for my daughters class. Don't you just love the dollar bin at Michaels. Happy Halloween! ~Hugs, Cheryl

ccroll said...

These are totally adorable!!! Love how you crafted them up!

I have really enjoyed your whole blog...what a lovely feel and amazing creations!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails