Friday, October 21, 2011

VLV Thank U


It's Friday and time for another Viva la Verve Sketch!  This week, I'm hosting the VLV Challenge!  I hope you'll find time to play along!  I always love to see what you create!  This week's sketch is pretty simple, so hopefully it will inspire you!

I used the You and I set for my card paired with some papers from the Colorwheel Collection from Doodlebug.  I also used the I Heart U Die set.  I stamped "thank" in the different colors found in the patterned paper onto the white circle I die cut using the Plain Circle Nestabilities.  I die cut the "U" and heart image and attached them to the circle with foam tape.  I added three Doodlebug gem stones on top of little circles I punched to make them stand out more on that busy background.  The ribbon was the finishing touch. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you're inspired to play along!  Have a wonderful weekend!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- You and I (Verve Stamps); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst (PTI), Bamboo Leaves, Tangelo (Memento); Paper- Colorwheel Collection (Doodlebug); Accessories- I Heart U Die Set (Verve Stamps), bling (Doodlebug), ribbon (Taylored Expressions), Plain Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails