Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


My kids have been excitedly waiting for this day!  Of course they realize that we have to take most of their candy due to the peanut/tree nut allergies, but they love going door to door to get the candy.  I don't think the excitement is so much for the actual candy as it is to dress up and run from door to door.  :) 


Here are some treats I made for their teachers.  I used the same Utz Halloween pretzels, but tucked them into little spider and bat boxes!  I used the Favor It Box 6 die to create the boxes along with the Mega Halloween Treats & Sweets Die Collection.  I used the Halloween Treats & Sweets set to stamp the face, but then decided to punch circles to make bigger eyes on the boxes. 

Hope you have a Happy and Safe Halloween!  Thanks for stopping by today!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Halloween Treats & Sweets (PTI); Ink- Fresh Snow (PTI), Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- True Black (PTI), green (Bazzill); Accessories- Favor It Box 6 Die, Mega Halloween Treats & Sweets Die Collection (PTI);



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails